Thursday, April 23, 2020

10 hour of code hour 3

*** When finished 10 hours I will decorate this post***


In this hour, I noticed that the instructions were getting harder than the other lessons, as hour 3 I was learning how to animate the pictures.



In this picture I had to change the eye size and the teeth length 
This is the tutorial on what I had to do next, which was getting rid of the border edges 

I had some fun and practice making it look different than what it was supposed to be.


In this one, I had to make the mouth and work on the eyes.

This was the beginning of the Animation part of coding, this is where it started to get complicated. I had this car and I had to make it move across the screen.This was a hard tutorial on making this purple blob move from the bottom left to the top right of the screen and also changing size at the same time.

No comments:

Post a Comment